About Me

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Manufactured Home #2_2Bed_1Bath



Here is one of the manufactured homes I remodeled. I started building on this lot before my last two posts. I was kind of hesitant to share this lot, cause its a little different than the houses I usually build. They probably look the same to you, but whateva! Anyway, I hope you like my remodeled homes!





D e f a u l t s
Shift-able Mirrors-Gelydh
Shift-able wall lights-Gelydh
Invisible Parking Space-HugeLunatic


C C   L i s t
Wall fixes + one new wall-armiel
TS2 Conversions II 6 New-ish Patterns-Plum
Two Tile Superfluous Window-whitewaterwood
Simple Shower Tub-Huge Lunatic
Holy Simoly's Simply Elegant Curtains-Club Crimsyn
Fitted Blinds One Mesh Fits in ANY window-The Ninth Wave Sims
Door with glass-lemoncandy
Maxis-Match Cabinets and Range Hood-Cupcakes Taste Like Violence



All other items: The Store or Around The Sims 3


D o w n l o a d

(Place in Library)

or

(From Exchange)


No comments:

Post a Comment