About Me

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Suburban Cottage 2Bed_2Bath



This house took me awhile to create, I was kinda in a creative block. I am obsessed white and grey tones right now. This home has 2 bedrooms and a nice, big, backyard! I really didn't know what all to put back there, but you can do whatever you please with it. The second bedroom is empty. I am starting to put closets in my houses. I'm hoping that with the upcoming EP's, EA will finally add them. 





D e f a u l t s

Shift-able Mirrors-Gelydh

Shift-able wall lights-Gelydh



C C   L i s t

Wall fixes + one new wall-armiel

TS2 Conversions II 6 New-ish Patterns-Plum

Maxis-Match Cabinets and Range Hood-Cupcakes Taste Like Violence

Two Tile Superfluous Window-whitewaterwood

The Smaller Closure Door-HugeLunatic

Simple Shower Tub-Huge Lunatic

Dish rack-Lisen



All other items: The Store



D o w n l o a d


(Place in Library)

or


(From the Exchange)

No comments:

Post a Comment