About Me

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Desirable Classic_3Bed 2.5Bath





OMG! I love Supernatural! I'm so glad my daughter is on break cause I get to play while she is visiting her grandparents! I renovated this house, I attached the garage and created a basement, and another bedroom. The second level has a secret room, and I even added a little pond outside. 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •






• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

 D e f a u l t s 

Shift-able Mirrors-Gelydh

Shift-able wall lights-Gelydh

Invisible Parking Space-HugeLunatic



 C C L i s t 

Wall fixes + one new wall-armiel

TS2 Conversions II 6 New-ish Patterns-Plum

Two Tile Superfluous Window-whitewaterwood

Simple Shower Tub-Huge Lunatic

Plate Rack (50's Kitchen Set)-Lisen801

Fitted Blinds One Mesh Fits in ANY window-The Ninth Wave Sims




All other items: The Store or Around The Sims 3



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


 D o w n l o a d 



(Place in Library)

or


(From The Exchange)






No comments:

Post a Comment