About Me

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Suburban Rose_2Bed 2.5Bath





I have a new house for you today! Built on a 30 x 40 lot. There is an office that can be converted into a third bedroom. The back yard is kinda small, I envisioned that an old couple or woman would be living here. I hope you enjoy this house as I did building and decorating it.


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •






• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


D E F A U L T S

Shift-able Mirrors-Gelydh

Shift-able wall lights-Gelydh




C C  L I S T

Wall fixes + one new wall-armiel

TS2 Conversions II 6 New-ish Patterns-Plum

Maxis-Match Cabinets and Range Hood-Cupcakes Taste Like Violence

Two Tile Window of Opportunity-whitewaterwood

The Smaller Closure Door-HugeLunatic

Simple Shower Tub-Huge Lunatic




All other items: The Store


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

D O W N L O A D


(Place in Library)

or 


(From the Exchange)

2 comments:

  1. I love this house ! Usually when I download houses, I delete all the objects & redo the interior to have my own personal touch, but for your houses, the inside is too beautiful & I can't bring myself to mess it up (: Thanks for sharing your houses ! <33

    Also, have you considered doing more apartments? I really love the Sunset Park Apartments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Thank you!! I love decorating my houses! I try to keep it simple and cute :)

      I have been wanting to finish my townhouse duplex for a while its been a year since I even played the lot. I'll spruce it up and upload sometime this month :)

      Delete