About Me

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Craftsman With a View_3 Bed 2.5 Bath

Hey everyone! I know its been awhile since I've logged in... and uploaded anything. I've been so busy! I've been working out and taking care of my family ♥ Since my baby girl is on summer vacation, I have a little bit of time, YAY!! So, I bring to you a new house! I've been working on it for awhile, but I haven't had time to finish it til now. I hope you all like this house!


•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥• 


I had to build this house a billion times! I think my computer is trying to tell me its time to get a new machine. Built on a 30 x 40 lot, this is my first big house. Building single family homes on a big lot has always been a challenge for me. I left two of the bedrooms empty, I'll leave that for you guys to decorate. Also, there is enough room to make a second level if you need more space.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


 D E F A U L T S 

Shift-able Mirrors-Gelydh

Shift-able wall lights-Gelydh

Cradle of Civilization Sofa Fix-Huge Lunatic



 C C  L I S T 

Wall fixes + one new wall-armiel

TS2 Conversions II 6 New-ish Patterns-Plum

Maxis-Match Cabinets and Range Hood-Cupcakes Taste Like Violence

Two Tile Window of Opportunity-whitewaterwood

Simple Shower Tub-Huge Lunatic

Lewis Patio Dinning Set-Sailfinsims

Backless Shower-HugeLunatic



All other items: The Store or Around The Sims 3


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •



 D O W N L O A D 


(Place in your Library)

or


(From the Exchange)





No comments:

Post a Comment