About Me

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Typical Family Home_4Bed2.5Bath


From the outside, this house just looks like any other. The inside is open and roomy for family gatherings and parties. Built on a 30x30 lot, one level has a deck, a garden, and a large backyard for the summer.




Defaults I've Used
Shiftable mirrors-Gelydh 
Shiftable wall lights-Gelydh 
Base game dressers with more slots-werismyki 
Base Game Objects Plain Default Replacement-haru011
Stuff on the back of the toilet-werismyki
Invisible Parking Space-HugeLunatic 
Recolorable Stereo-joninmobile

CC List
 Radio-Einfach Simlisch 
Country Windows-HugeLunatic 
Wall fixes + one new wall-armiel 
Simple Shower Tub-HugeLunatic 
Backless Shower-HugeLunatic 
Natural Garden Edgers-HugeLunatic 
Two Tile Superfluous Window-whitewaterwood 
TS2 Conversions II 6 New-ish Patterns-Plum 
Culture Counter Match Cabinet Shorter-missyzim TSR 
Ama Bedroom pillows and blankets-BlackPearlSims

 All other items: The Store or Around The Sims 3

Download
Package
(Place in Library)
 or
 Sims3pack
Download from the Exchange


4 comments:

  1. If writing my Sims story didn't take up all of my Sim-time, I would definitely want to bulldoze every stupid residential lot and fill it with your houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww♥ Thank you! :) I love sharing my houses, knowing that somebody like them gives me that want to build :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! should I download all the custom contents listed before I download the house?

    ReplyDelete