About Me

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ranch Home_3Bed2Bath


This is my new favorite! I built this house while the Alvi family were living in it. The weekly mortgage got too expensive for them so they had to move out. The house originally had two boy rooms, but I changed it and made it in case the next family had a boy and a girl.



Defaults I've Used
Shiftable mirrors-Gelydh 
Shiftable wall lights-Gelydh 
Base game dressers with more slots-werismyki   
Base Game Objects Plain Default Replacement-haru011
 Stuff on the back of the toilet-werismyki
Invisible Parking Space-HugeLunatic 

CC List
Anderson Windows-Sailfindragon
Wall fixes + one new wall-armiel
Natural Garden Edgers-HugeLunatic
TS2 Conversions II 6 New-ish Patterns-Plum
Two Tile Superfluous Window-whitewaterwood
Culture Counter Match Cabinet Shorter-missyzim TSR 
Simple Shower Tub-HugeLunatic 

All other items: The Store or Around The Sims 3


Download
 Package
(Place in Library)
or
Sims3pack
Download from the Exchange


2 comments:

  1. your houses are amazing. i love building and design too, email me jason.man1998@gmail.com so we can talk sometime :) i'd really like to talk with you!

    i'm palmtreecod on TS3, so accept me !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I just accepted ur request :) I checked out your houses, they look beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete