About Me

Monday, July 11, 2011

Morning Glory_2Bed2Bath


This was kind of a challenge to me. I have a hard time building two bedroom houses. Most of the houses I've built are three or four bedrooms. The houses sits on a 20 x 30 lot, it has space for about 3-4 people. Nice size backyard to lounge, enjoy time with the family and invite the neighbors over for gatherings.


Defaults I've Used
Shiftable mirrors-Gelydh 
Shiftable wall lights-Gelydh 
Base game dressers with more slots-werismyki   
Base Game Objects Plain Default Replacement-haru011
 Stuff on the back of the toilet-werismyki
Invisible Parking Space-HugeLunatic 

CC List
Wall fixes + one new wall-armiel
Natural Garden Edgers-HugeLunatic
TS2 Conversions II 6 New-ish Patterns-Plum
Culture Counter Match Cabinet Shorter-missyzim TSR 
Country Windows-HugeLunatic
Simple Shower Tub-HugeLunatic


Download
(Place in Library)


2 comments:

  1. It's lovely, but to convenience others, you really should release No-CC versions as well. I would love to download this house, but I do not wish to plague my game with vast quantities of items I do not need nor want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For yours and everyone else's convience, there is no cc in package files, so you do not have to download the sims3pack. Just place the package file in your library.

      Delete