About Me

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Business and Family in The Mix_3Bed2.5Bath_Office


It's really hard to get any work done in this house! Three bedrooms, two baths, a pool and a deck, you can see why its so hard to stay focused! Built on a 30x30 lot, enough room to keep the kids out of your Sims hair!



Defaults I've Used
Shiftable mirrors-Gelydh 
Shiftable wall lights-Gelydh 
Stuff on the back of the toilet-werismyki 
Invisible Parking Space-HugeLunatic 
Base game dressers with more slots-werismyki   
Base Game Objects Plain Default Replacement-haru011
Recolorable Stereo-joninmobile
CC List
Wall fixes + one new wall-armiel 
Natural Garden Edgers-HugeLunatic 
 Anderson Windows-Sailfindragon
TS2 Conversions II 6 New-ish Patterns-Plum
Simple Shower Tub-HugeLunatic 
Culture Counter Match Cabinet Shorter-missyzim TSR
Fitted Blinds One Mesh Fits in ANY window-The Ninth Wave Sims

All other items: The Store or Around The Sims 3


Download
 (Place in Library)
or
Download from the Exchange


2 comments:

  1. I really love your houses. I obsessed until I was blind building the house my Legacy (non-challenge) family moved into. I don't mind decorating, but building is exceptionally difficult, especially if you're trying to make it look like a real-life home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you :) I build more houses than play the game, I just get so into it.

    ReplyDelete